Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Thank you...

I have been so blessed to connect with so many amazing moms since receiving Alex's diagnosis and starting this journal. Thank you to all of you who have visited this site, and went on to email me your words of encouragement and support. I've had others stop by here and recognize that a child they love shows similar symptoms, and have lots of questions. I'm glad I can help. I've shared laughs, tears, and lots of cyber hugs with some wonderful mothers who are on a similar journey with their own child. God has chosen us for this awesome journey. I do not yet know why, but I have comfort knowing that God chose ME, and God made my Alex just the way he was suppose to be. Somehow knowing I'm not alone makes this so much easier. So I just want to say THANK YOU to those who have been here, and those that will come in the future. You help keep me looking up!

No comments: