Friday, March 18, 2005

Forgive Me

I've found some comfort from the other moms of speech delayed children I've met on internet message boards. I've found a wealth of information and advice, and I'm truly grateful for these women and their knowledge and experience. It's always a wonderful thing to hear a success story about these little ones who have struggled so much with their speech. Even just the little things, you want to share in the joy with these women. These type of posts use to give me hope, but lately, I've been feeling differently about them... a little overwhelmed with the many success stories from everyone else, and too little of my own. It reminds me, again, of how slow Alex is progressing and I feel jealousy like I've never felt it before. God forgive me. I am so proud for them, but my heart aches to see my baby making noticeable progress too.

No comments: