Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Power of a Praying Mother

From time to time I have slipped into Alex's room at night while he's sleeping to check his covers, to look upon his sweet face, or to kneel and pray for him by his bedside. I do this often for both of my children. I try to leave an open line of communication to God every day all day, but sometimes life gets so hectic and busy that I take for granted that my God is still right there and waiting for me to come to him and ask for his help in this journey. As I was covering my boy with prayer last night I decided it was time to commit to giving him to God every single day through prayer. Whatever it is that God has planned for his life, I want it to bring Him glory. So we'll walk this journey trusting that it's all in His plan. I believe in the power of a praying mother.

1 comment:

Darcy said...

Susan, your post blessed me in such a big way today! Sending you many hugs.

Darcy