Monday, April 18, 2005

Emails and Comments

I am so thankful to each of you that have recently visited Alex's blog and have gone on to send me emails and post comments of your own struggles and accomplishments. You are such an inspiration to me. I am touched by each story, and I'm often encouraged by your strength and faith. As a parent of a child with apraxia myself, I encourage you to "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." (Romans 12:12) through this journey. God is faithful, and He is always there. When you draw close to God, God will draw close to you. He knows what we go through every day with our children. He created them! He has a purpose for our children, and a purpose for this journey. Please feel free to share Alex's Journey with others and may I encourage you to share your own journey as well. It is amazing to me how God has worked through this blog to help lift me up, and give encouragement to others through our story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, such a beautiful site. Reading some of your entries makes me realize I'm not alone in my journey with my youngest non-verbal daughter. Thanks for sharing and God Bless you and yours. (I read the Apraxia listserv newsletter and that's how I found your site.)